Pressure Test Coupling with 1/4″ NPT Port
HTM’s Type MF Inline Test Coupling can be installed between the hydrant, hose, and snow gun allowing snowmakers to monitor operating pressures in situations where the hydrant does not have a pressure test port.
Use with a standard ¼ NPT pressure gauge or connect the gauge using CEJN high-pressure test fittings. Gauge and nipple sold separately.
HTM Hose Couplings are lightweight, yet strong!
- Made from extruded aluminum alloy and hard-coat anodized for strength and durability
- Precision-machined using modern CNC equipment
- Camlock fittings conform to MIL-C-27487 for compatibility with other brands
- Rugged design to meet the demands of snowmaking
- Cam arms, pins and pull rings are made of stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Standard working pressure rating – 750 PSI (52 Bar)
Choose from the available options below to generate a unique product number (SKU) and request a product quote.