Cam & Groove Hose Couplings
HTM Camlock Adapter & Hose Coupling Features
HTM Hose Couplings and Camlock Adapters are lightweight, yet strong!
- Made from extruded aluminum alloy and hard-coat anodized for strength and durability
- Precision-machined using modern CNC equipment
- Camlock fittings conform to MIL-C-27487 for compatibility with other brands
- Rugged design to meet the demands of snowmaking
- Cam arms, pins and pull rings are made of stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Standard working pressure rating – 750 PSI (52 Bar)
- 1″, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” & 2½” sizes
- Standard threading – NPT, BSPT and NPSH
- Special orders available in some product configurations with BSPP and NH threading (call 1-877-HYDRANT for more information)
Choose from the available options below to generate a unique product number (SKU) and request a product quote.