HTM CX300E Portable Hydraulic Coupling Machine
The HTM CX300E Portable Hydraulic Coupling Machine is now available for customers who want to recouple their own hoses on site.
The new HTM CX300E Portable Hydraulic Coupling Machine features a simple design and is lightweight, dependable and affordable.
The unit is designed for 1” through 3” size HTM or other internal expansion hose couplings. The unit also accepts both HTM or Red Head expansion units.
The HTM CX300E Portable Hydraulic Coupling Machine does not include the hydraulic pump. A bi-directional hydraulic pump is required and can be purchased separately.
- For attaching 1″ through 3″ internal expansion couplings
- Compact, lightweight and easily transported
- Automatic spring return at end of coupling cycle
- Average cycle time of 1 minute using a manual hydraulic pump
- For use with an external bi-directional hydraulic pump (not included)
- Enerpac® model P-84 or P-842 manual hydraulic pump recommended
- Electric-powered or pneumatic-powered bi-directional pumps can also be used
- For use with HTM or Red Head expansion units (sold separately)
- Simple, easy to use and the best value on the market
- Approximate dimensions: 20″ x 7″ x 9″ high
- Weight: 33 lbs.
HTM Hose Coupling Expansion Units (sold separately)
- Required for attaching HTM, Red Head or other internal expansion hose couplings
- For use with HTM CX300 Series Coupling Machines or with Red Head Brute machines
- Adapters are available for each expansion unit allow it to be used with both Cam & Groove and Threaded hose couplings – unique to HTM
- Heavy-duty drawbar construction resists breakage
- Available for use with 1½”, 1¾” and 2″ hoses
Select quantity and request a product quote.